Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Give Your Favorite Skyscraper A Hug

Give Your Favorite Skyscraper A Hug

I love Watterson Towers. Now, I understand that some former and current residents of Watterson have their qualms with the way things are run. However, having come from a very small school, there's no one who appreciates a living situation like Watterson more than me. And when you get right up next to it, it looks like a freakin' SKYSCRAPER! And so, with love in my heart, I will give Watterson a giant hug. Why? Because I loves it! And I loves the people in it! All 3 gabillion of thems!

So far, ISU has been amazing. Perhaps I haven't quite established a large network of friends with whom I can hang out, but the friends I have made are AWESOME! Shouts out to my roomie, Joe, and fellow suitemates! We are BAMFs! And can I just say that the food here at ISU is sooooo good! I am going to get fat. I kid you not. Fatness. All my meal plan dollars will be gone by Week 5. That's my prediction. Week 5. I would like to bring special attention to ISU's salad bar.

If you know me well, you know that I had always hated salads until just recently. Now, I eat salads all the time. And, thanks in part to ISU's SCRUMPTIOUS SALAD BAR I will be eating healthier on a daily basis....And spending about $2.29 more every time I eat lunch or dinner in the food court.

Okay, enough surface-level blithering. Here's my tasty, insightful nugget for the day. Never go to a nude beach if the water's too cold.

I will leave you with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home