Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Somebody Kill Me, Please

Somebody Kill Me, Please

I am sitting in my Writing class right now. Normally, I love writing. It is truly one of my favorite things to do....But I loathe this class! I CANNOT STAND IT. It makes me want to break things every Tuesday and Thursday when I have to attend. The professor is unintelligent and borderline senile. Seriously, I hate this class. Please someone rescue me from this 75-minute prison! I would rather have one of my fingernails ripped out with a pair of pliers than have to endure this class for 15 weeks. Honestly. If I found out tomorrow that ISU was giving course credit for ripping out students' fingernails, I'd be like "Where do I sign up?"

I feel like I want to punch a baby.

2 minutes until freedom........................1 minute..................Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home