Friday, May 26, 2006

I Don't Have A Title For This Entry....Oh Wait....

I Don't Have A Title For This Entry....Oh Wait....

Some events in life really make the world seem as though it has turned upside-down. I mean, dang, the lead singer of 30 Seconds To Mars is gay? I can't believe it. This is like when Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman got divorced. The world just didn't seem right, you know? THEY WERE HOLLYWOOD'S ROYAL COUPLE.

Alright, as I'm sure you've detected, the entire previous paragraph is sarcastic.



I think that if I had realized when I was young that all my baby teeth were eventually going to fall out, I wouldn't have wasted all that time brushing my teeth.

When I make an "O" with my fingers and place it around my belly button, it looks like I have a really hairy donut on my belly.

Don't worry about Christmas.

If Dennis Rodman turned out to be the Antichrist, I'd watch him on TV and tell my kids, "Yep, I remember him when he was just 'The Worm'".

Who decided that Lil' Bow Wow could act?

Many of the world's greatest historical figures started out as big failures. Many of the world's biggest failures started out well-known historical figures. Other people just don't really care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home