Wednesday, January 25, 2006

This Is The Ant That Will Take Over The World

This Is The Ant That Will Take Over The World

When you're the new guy, everyone is looking at you. Who are you? What is your deal? And it's not like it's a big deal, but it's true. People are trying to get a feel for who you are. And so I'm having to do like this two week-long stretch of "first impression making". I'm okay with it though. I knew what I was getting into when I decided to transfer. Everything is fresh and new here. In the middle of my day I am wide-eyed with expectation. In a place so big, with opportunities so vast, I feel like an ant that could take over the world. Not "take over the world" in a bad way. More like..."take hold of the world".

I can't lose sight of the things that brought me here. I can't forget my past experiences and what they have taught me. Above all, I must continue to think about things from a Biblical standpoint.

And I like cheese. Teh End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home